- This topic has 0 replies, 1 participant, and was last updated September 29, 2022 at 6:46 pm by Robert Meany.
I don’t have prices yet.. I’ll have to figure them out.. Needless to say, discounted for folks in the club..
– Koni sport shocks (front and rear). These have some visual wear and tear from use, but are still in good shape mechanically and have ~7000 miles on them. Some of those miles may have been ‘spirited’.
– Stock springs
– Stock rear swaybar
– Stock rotors front and rear
– Stock calipers and pads (front and rear) with less than 5,000 miles on them
- You must be club member participate in our forums.