30 AE RF available

Home-org Forums General Interest NMC Talk 30 AE RF available

• Topics- 105
    • Replies- 984
    • Total- 1089
    • Ace
    • ★★★★★

just got off the phone with the sales guy that handled my 30 AE purchase…Modern Mazda in Thomaston has a manual trans RF #207 available for purchase.  the person that ordered declined delivery.  the timeline of this info is a little odd…this RF was there on July 5 at the same time mine was. if you are wanting a 30 AE, make a move!!

• Topics- 1
    • Replies- 9
    • Total- 10
    • Novice
    • ★★

Congratulations on your 30AE!!!

• Topics- 17
    • Replies- 200
    • Total- 217
    • Pro
    • ★★★★

I thought Mazda was maintaining a waiting list for refused 30AEs?

• Topics- 0
    • Replies- 30
    • Total- 30
    • Novice
    • ★★

The way Mazda works it, if you cancel your reserved car before it ships to the dealer, it will be offered to the next person on the waiting list and gets redirected to another dealer.

Once it’s delivered to the dealer, it’s in limbo till the owner of the reservation accepts or declines the car.

If the reservation holder declines the car once it’s at the dealer, it becomes part of the dealers inventory, and Mazda USA’s waiting list doesn’t apply to this car.

• Topics- 105
    • Replies- 984
    • Total- 1089
    • Ace
    • ★★★★★

correct…he declined it after it arrived at the dealer…he was there the same day I was…saturday July 6 and I met him…no clue as to why it took so long for them to make it available for sale

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.