2018 MX5 Club for Sale

Home-org Forums Classifieds Miata Related For Sale / Free 2018 MX5 Club for Sale

• Topics- 3
    • Replies- 4
    • Total- 7
    • Spectator

After 2 years of ownership and one outing with the club, we are selling our MX5 with just 5200 or so miles on it. It’s Gun Metal Gray with the cranberry top has navigation, the Brembo Brake and Appearance Packages. One BBS wheel rim is scraped but no other issues. Includes a Race Beat sport exhaust (stock one is on the car), car cover and the stubbly and antenna.

Asking $24,500.

Joe and Terri

860 463-7342

• Topics- 104
    • Replies- 969
    • Total- 1073
    • Ace
    • ★★★★★

Sorry to hear that you are parting ways with your Miata…

I mentioned a while back that I was interested in the RB exhaust…drop me a line if you are still interested in selling that separately

• Topics- 104
    • Replies- 969
    • Total- 1073
    • Ace
    • ★★★★★

I passed your info on this car to a few people…one from Miata.net that is out of the immediate area

pictures would help

• Topics- 3
    • Replies- 4
    • Total- 7
    • Spectator

Hi Joe,

Sorry for not getting back to you. I’m technically challenged and the forum is new to me. Thanks for the advice about putting photos up. We’ll do that soon.

The exhaust is still available. I can even deliver it! BTW I also have an indoor car cover. I’ll let that go for 1/2 price as well ($75).

Here’s my phone to talk it out.

860 463-7342

joe

• Topics- 3
    • Replies- 4
    • Total- 7
    • Spectator

@Joe Wall

This is Terri, Joe’s not-technically-challenged wife, trying to edit his original post to include more info and photos. Is there a way for me to edit his original post, or should I just do it via a reply to the original post? Thank you!

• Topics- 3
    • Replies- 4
    • Total- 7
    • Spectator

Here’s a link to a Google Album with 20 photos, including one of the build sheet. Thank you!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sj7xnMDgsPWtEtfB6

• Topics- 104
    • Replies- 969
    • Total- 1073
    • Ace
    • ★★★★★

Thank you for the link to the pics

• Topics- 3
    • Replies- 4
    • Total- 7
    • Spectator

Thank you for sharing far and wide! Let me know if there’s any other info you need.

Terri (and Joe)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.