2001 Emerald Green LS For Sale

Home-org Forums Classifieds Miata Related For Sale / Free 2001 Emerald Green LS For Sale

• Topics- 1
    • Replies- 8
    • Total- 9
    • Spectator

Up for sale is a fantastic driver’s Miata; has all the features you’d want (Bose audio, 5-speed, Torsen LSD, leather, power doors/windows, projector headlights, VVT engine, Nardi steering wheel). Yes, the answer is always Miata; I currently own three myself. Planned on turning this into a track car, but it was too nice too, so I went through the entire car, and it’s ready to go another 100k miles for the new owner. The title is signed over by the prior owner (two-owner car, no accidents on the Carfax. Work done within the last month: The timing belt, water pump, tensioner bearing, idler bearing, cam seals, front main seal, valve cover gasket, alternator belt, accessory belt, new coil packs, ngk wires/plugs, flushed coolant, new thermostat and gasket, oil flushed with mobile, oil filter, air filter, hella windshield wipers, new tires, power stop coated rotors and pads, new shifter rubber boot/insulation, leather shift boot & e brake boot, and polished up the paint. The A/c blows ice cold. It is a 22-year-old car, so it does have scratches, sun fade, and dings, as expected. If you’re looking for a convertible that handles amazingly, look no further. Asking $8500 but club price of $7900 obo

• Topics- 105
    • Replies- 984
    • Total- 1089
    • Ace
    • ★★★★★

This one cleaned up really nice…I have seen this car in person and helped with the TB service…ready to rock and roll!!

• Topics- 1
    • Replies- 8
    • Total- 9
    • Spectator

Thanks again Joe; we still got some “heavy” IPA’s to crush in the garage fridge

• Topics- 4
    • Replies- 133
    • Total- 137
    • Pro
    • ★★★★

Nice car!  GLWS!

Maybe I missed the miles on the car.  But the way you say it can go another 100k, I’m assuming it has approx 100k.

Help needed on crushing ipa’s?!?!

• Topics- 1
    • Replies- 8
    • Total- 9
    • Spectator

Have videos available upon request and the car is located in Farmington CT if you’d like to see if in person

• Topics- 1
    • Replies- 8
    • Total- 9
    • Spectator

Good catch; it has 136k miles.

always game to crush IPA‘s 😉

• Topics- 1
    • Replies- 8
    • Total- 9
    • Spectator

SOLD to a non-club member; but Nicholas will be joining the club after meeting Joe yesterday 🙂

• Topics- 105
    • Replies- 984
    • Total- 1089
    • Ace
    • ★★★★★

This is always good news…

That is one really nice looking NB…you did a nice job on prepping that for its new owner

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.