1995 Factory 14” steel wheels.

Home-org Forums Classifieds Miata Related For Sale / Free 1995 Factory 14” steel wheels.

• Topics- 4
    • Replies- 26
    • Total- 30
    • Novice
    • ★★

Selling the set of factory wheels that came on my base model 1995.
    They are in good condition with the center caps and trim rings.. They are not perfect, but they do look great for what they are. Ran true and no wobbles or vibrations when I took them off last year. Located in central CT. $100.00

• Topics- 3
    • Replies- 5
    • Total- 8
    • Spectator

These still available? I’m in New Britain and can pick them up. Looking for some steelies for my ND as she’s my daily and need some winter tires.

• Topics- 4
    • Replies- 26
    • Total- 30
    • Novice
    • ★★

Jesse,

I do still have them and I’m right near you. Are you sure 14” wheels will fit your ND?

I guess we could always try one to see if it fits, but would be surprised.

• Topics- 3
    • Replies- 5
    • Total- 8
    • Spectator

I believe they should. It’s the same bore and ND’s are 14×100’s.  I don’t see why they shouldn’t since the numbers match up.

• Topics- 3
    • Replies- 5
    • Total- 8
    • Spectator

I did some research and it may not clear the caliper. So I’m going to have to pass. Shoot.

• Topics- 0
    • Replies- 30
    • Total- 30
    • Novice
    • ★★

The definitive guide to ND wheel fitment for non Brembo brake cars:  https://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=581998

For ND’s with Brembo brakes:  https://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=584659

IIRC, cars with standard brakes can use most 16″ and 17″ wheels. Some 15″ wheels  will fit.

Brembo equipped cars are very limited in what will fit. The referenced threads, while extremely long, cover just about every possible wheel available at the time. I believe there are a few 16″ that fit with Brembo brakes.

Even in the 17″ size there is a very limited number of wheels that will fit Brembo equipped cars.

OEM 16″ wheels from the NB may be the least expensive way to go for winter wheels if you have the standard brakes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.